Your personal information is being collected using this promotion.
Completing the questionnaire is voluntary and privacy of your personal data
collected will be strictly observed in accordance with the Commonwealth
Privacy Act 1982. The information you supply may be published on
Facebook. If you wish to remove this publication please contact us within 7
days of the close of the competition. You may withdraw your Facebook "like"
at any time.
More information on privacy
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is Health Shop
Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 81 996 827 532), PO Box 248, Northcote, Victoria,
2. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by
these Terms and Conditions. Any instructions relating to the competition on
the promoter's website form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promoter may in its discretion refuse to award
any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and
4. Entry to the competition is open to all residents of
5. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or
organisation. Employees of the promoter and any person associated with the
competition, or with the provision of the prize(s), are not eligible to
6. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
7. The competition opens at 12 pm midday AEST on
Wednesday 14th April 2015 and closes at 12pm Midday AEST on Monday May 4th
8. Any entry received after the expiry of the
competition period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is
accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
HOW TO ENTER
9. To enter the competition, you must: Like and share
the facebook page
10. Post on the page and tell us in 25 words or less
"What Reva Massage therapy product you prefer and why"
11. Submit your entry via the website at
you have already like the Facebook page you can enter the competition by
following the link to the competition.
12. You must not enter the competition more than once.
13. All entries become the property of the promoter and
will not be returned to the entrants.
14. To be eligible for a prize your entry must only
include material created by you or material which you have permission to
use, including (where applicable) any words, art, music, photographs, sound
recordings or footage which may be included in your entry.
15. By submitting your entry to the promoter, you grant
the promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to
exercise all rights in your entry, including without limitation, the right
to reproduce and communicate your entry to the public in whole or in part,
in perpetuity and throughout the world in any media.
16. You understand and agree that your entry may be
edited or adapted at any time by the promoter for legal, editorial or
17. The entrant whose entry is judged by the promoter's
panel of judges to be the most original and creative will win the
prize. Chance plays no part in determining the prize winners.
18. Decisions of the promoter and its panel of judges
are final and will be binding on each person who enters the competition and
no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The prize winner will receive a Reva Massage Oil
pack to the value of $78.85, subject to the availability of products from
the supplier Reva International.
20. Prize winners must comply with any third party terms
and conditions relevant to the prize as applicable.
21. The promoter shall not be responsible for any
additional costs associated with use of the prize. The prize winner is
responsible for all costs associated with using the prize including (if
22. No component of the prize can be transferred or
redeemed for cash.
23. Unless advertised differently, the prize winners
will be notified by phone, email and/or mail at the end of the competition
period and posted on the promoter's website. Please allow at least 30 days
from the date of notification for the delivery of the prize.
24. You warrant that:
25. all details provided with your entry are true and
26. you have all necessary rights to grant the promoter
the rights granted under these Terms and Conditions;
27. use of your entry by the promoter, in accordance
with these Terms and Conditions, will not infringe the rights of any third
parties and you will indemnify the promoter against any loss or damage
resulting from any breach of these warranties.
28. You acknowledge that the promoter is under no
obligation to use your entry, and any reproduction and/or communication of
your entry to the public by the promoter (in accordance with these Terms
and Conditions) is at the complete discretion of the promoter.
29. You agree that the promoter may use your personal
details provided to the promoter for the purpose of conducting the
competition. The promoter may disclose your personal information to
its contractors, agents, any co-promoter and to State and Territory gaming
departments, to assist in conducting this competition. Prize winners' names
may be published as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The promoter may
also use your personal information for any promotional, marketing and
available at http://www.themassageoilshop.com.au/Terms-of-Use.aspx
30. If there is any event that prevents or hinders the
promoter's conduct of the competition or the promoter's ability to deliver
the prize/s to the prize winner/s, the promoter may, in its discretion,
cancel the competition and recommence it at another time under the same
conditions or select another winner.
31. The promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or
inaccurate information, or for any failure of the equipment or programming
associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error
that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The
promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption,
deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line
failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of
32. To the full extent permitted by the law, the
promoter will not be liable for any death, injury, damages, expenses, or
loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property as
a result of any person entering into the competition or accepting or using
any prize, including without limitation non-receipt of any prize or damage
to any prize in transit and the prize winner's failure to comply with the
terms and conditions (if any) specified by any third party.