Elmore Oil Arthritis 250ml
Elmore Oil is a mix of 4 natural ingredients. Read about
how they combine together to bring you pain relief from
arthritis, joint pain and muscle pain ...
Olive Oil is the base of Elmore Oil. Individually selected after trialing and testing 22 strains of Olive Oil, this specially blended virgin extract has been tailored to a set of specific characteristics designed by the products inventor, to provide an oil which is mild to the skin, with unique penetrating characteristics not normally associated with a vegetable oil.
Tea Tree Oil - distilled from the leaves of the
Melaleuca Alternifolia, this oil is sourced from the northern coastal
regions of New South Wales, a region of Australia which produces the
finest and most consistent strains of Tea Tree Oil in the world. Tea Tree
Oil was first used by the Australian Aborigines as a pain reliever, an
antiseptic and a wound healer, but this unique traditional medicine has
been chosen for use in Elmore Oil to provide pain relieving and
Eucalyptus Oil - distilled from the leaves of the Eucalyptus Polybractea, and more commonly known as Blue Mallee Eucalyptus, this potent oil has the highest Cineole content of any Eucalypt in the world. The Blue Mallee strain is only found in Australia and this complex oil has proven pain relieving properties, coupled with additional anti-inflammatory benefits. More importantly, the Blue Mallee oil contains critical trace elements which interact with the Tea Tree Oil, only after reaction in the Triple Maturation Process, providing Elmore Oil with
properties that no other product can match.
Vanilla - a proprietary blend of vanilla extracts, specially produced for use in Elmore Oil to provide circulatory benefits and to act as the delivery mechanism for the potent pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties of the Tea Tree and Eucalyptus.
The Vanilla is "fully bonded" during the maturation process and helps to deliver the fast acting pain relief associated with Elmore Oil.
Some Frequently asked questions about Elmore Oil
- How does Elmore Oil work? It seems to just have ingredients that you can buy anywhere
- Elmore Oil does contain 4 everyday natural ingredients, but the product is blended using a very unique process, called Triple Maturation, which basically means there is a maturing process which takes place with several of the ingredients to enhance their potency. The end result is that you get a product that acts quickly to relieve pain but also lasts a lot longer than other products - typically up to 6 hours.
- Does it work on all forms of arthritis?
- Yes, Elmore Oil has proven effective on all forms of arthritis, including rheumatoid, osteo and juvenile arthritis, as well as gout and general un-diagnosed joint pain.
- How effective is the pain relief?
- The level of effect is always directly related to the level of pain. Mild pain will almost certainly be removed completely, whereas people suffering intense pain may only receive a reduction in their pain. Over a long period the use of Elmore Oil may provide some freeing up of the joints which also helps.
- How often do I need to use Elmore Oil?
- It depends again on the level of pain. Generally twice a day but if the pain is severe you may need 4 or 5 applications.
- Is it dangerous to use too much?
- No, Elmore Oil is made from 4 natural ingredients and there is no risk of over-dosing. Of course you don't want to waste the product and a little bit does go a long way, so use sparingly but use often.
- How long will a bottle last?
- This depends on how much you use it, but statistics show that an average user will go through 4 of the 250ml bottles per year, using it on a regular basis.